Discover an unshakeable sense of self - develop self-worth, build confidence, be authentic and craft your personal brand.
Welcome to the Identity program!
WHO AM I?
We believe that without a solid understanding of who you are ... it's easy to:
- Feel lost, make comparisons and doubt the choices you make
- Lose trust in your voice and beliefs
- Diminish your self-worth and lose self confidence
It's a pretty noise world out there - 7 billion noisy! How do you know yourself, trust your judgments and live authentically?
We have some ideas. That's what the Identity program is about.
Start with a question and leave with a very bold statement "I am ..."
This program aims to help you understand all elements of identity: mental, physical, spiritual. It will help you understand the spiritual lessons, themes and family/cultural influences on your identity. By understanding how you were shaped to become the person you are, you can take ownership of your personal identity to become who you have always wanted to be.
The course objectives are:
- Developing a clear sense of self, "who am I?" and understand factors that have shaped your identity
- Enhance identity to your desired vision by overcoming challenges with self-acceptance, improving self confidence, reclaiming your voice, honing into your intuition and developing healthy relationships (boundaries, communication, respect)
- Develop a powerful personal brand and engage with authenticity in everyday interactions
The course includes the following modules:
- 2 hours of video content
- 5 workbooks
- 12 additional readings
- Self-paced (*we recommend 20-30 mins per week, over 5 weeks)
- Unlimited access (no annual memberships or annual fees, just once-off registration and unlimited access)
The course will require your time, effort and thoughtfulness. If you are willingly to put in the work, this course is for you!
Hi and welcome!
I am the founder of By Intent and your host for all the programs.
I was inspired to create a personal development platform, after 12 years in the corporate sphere working on human performance and transformation projects first at Accenture, then as a Director at the NeuroLeadership Institute.
Students, mentees and friends would describe me as empathetic, authentic and spiritually centered. You could find me reading Isabel Allende, or savoring the poems of Nikita Gill, maybe learning recipes from Pick Up Limes or listening to the Super Soul podcast.
My Mission: Facilitate spiritual and material expansion.
My Vision: Provide informative, vibrant and engaging content to inspire, inform and initiate personal transformations.
- Komal Kaur, Medical Student
- Duduzile Ramela, News Anchor
- Dharmita Babu, Corporate Executive
Frequently Asked Questions
If this course feels like the right path for you - enroll now!